Work even further on a good trim and buoyancy in a one-on-one course to get theb est out of your diving skills and equipment configuration.
The NDL Advanced Professional Buoyancy Diver qualification allows you to:
- Make a more efficient use of the air when descended.
- Get less tired during the dive.
- Feel more confident underwater.
- More successfully engage in specialized forms of diving (photo and video shooting, research of objects, navigation,
- Keep the environment intact.
- Increase the safety of the scuba diver.
- Protect the equipment integrity.
- Move up the NDL ladder; obtain qualifications that are more complex.
Requirements: Certified as NDL Professional Buoyancy Diver (or equivalent with another training agency such as PADI, SSI etc.) and at least 10 years old.