One of the most important skills of being a good diver is to have a good buoyancy control and position in the water. Fine tune your skills in this speacialty course with your NDL instructor. The NDL Professional Buoyancy Diver qualification allows you to:
- Make a more efficient use of the air when descended.
- Get less tired during the dive.
- Feel more confident underwater.
- More successfully engage in specialized forms of diving (photo and Video shooting, research of objects, navigation,
- Keep the environment intact.
- Increase the safety of the scuba diver.
- Protect the equipment integrity.
- Improve the scuba diver’s skills during the NDL Advanced Professional Buoyancy Diver course.
Requirements: Certified as NDL (Junior) Diver (or equivalent with another training agency such as PADI, SSI etc.) and at least 10 years old.