Be prepared to help others in need and react right. This course teaches you a whole lot of skills which you will hopefully never need to make use of but are essential to have in a serious emergency.
The NDL Rescue Diver qualification allows you to:
- Increase the diver safety and comfort when diving.
- Anticipate and prevent problems that could theoretically arise when diving.
- Be ready to face real emergency situations that could theoretically arise when diving.
- Assist a scuba diver who is in a stressful situation, both at the surface and underwater.
- Increase one’s diving qualification with NDL Diveleader and NDL Divemaster courses (need to have completed NDL
- Advanced Universal Diver and NDL Professional Buoyancy Diver courses).
Requirements: Certified as NDL Diver (or equivalent with another training agency such as PADI, SSI etc.) and have a NDL Medic First Aid certificate and be at least 15 years old.