The NDL Universal Diver certification is similar to the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification. This qualification allows you to:
- Master basic skills of underwater navigation.
- Get acquainted with the specifics of night diving.
- Increase the diver safety and comfort while practicing deep sea dives.
- Improve one’s diver qualification in the NDL Advanced Universal Diver course.
- The maximum recommended dive depth is 30 m.
Requirements: Certified as NDL Diver (or equivalent with another training agency such as PADI, SSI etc.) and be at least 15 years old.